Meadowlodge Bible Camp... operates as an extension to the ministry of the Edmonton and area Christian Brethren Assemblies through camping...
- By using the camp experience to confront campers with their need to enter into a personal relationship with the God of the Bible through Jesus Christ His Son.
- By using the camp experience as fully as possible as an opportunity for discipling individuals.
- To provide programs that address the Spiritual, Physical, Social, and Educational needs of the campers.
- To provide programs that capitalize on the unique features of our camp.
- To cultivate an appreciation for nature and the environment. These are all God's gifts to us.
- To develop and maintain on-going staff training with the emphasis on preparing individuals for camp work, and for effective service in their local church.
- To provide relevant follow-up for each camp program and camper. Remember that "camp is for the camper" so it should be fun!
Statement of Faith
Contained in the following statement are some of the doctrines held and taught by those to whom God has entrusted the ownership and operation of Meadowlodge Bible Camp.
- The Bible is God's message to mankind and without error as originally given.
- God is triune, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- All the human race are sinners by birth and practice, with the exception of Jesus Christ, Who was God manifest in the flesh.
- Satan exists and is active in the world today.
- The only way of salvation is through personal acceptance of the substitutionary work of Jesus Christ on the cross and His consequent resurrection.
- There is eternal bliss for the saved and eternal damnation for the lost.
- Baptism by immersion and the Lord's Supper are the two ordinances of the Church.
- The Lord Jesus Christ will return for His Church and also will come in judgment of the world and to set up His kingdom.
- The Bible teaches that all who have accepted Jesus Christ as Saviour are to order their lives and conduct according to its instruction.